经典甜蜜电影对白《英文对照》

编辑:祝贺词来源:hc.kankanmi.com点击:评论

-我不能让自已再等了。

-I can"t go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.

-……我觉得时机已经很适当了。

-...made at what I consider a most opportune moment.

-这可是一次十分庄严的求婚啊……

-This is an honorable proposal of marriage...

-快点起来。我已经厌倦你那些低级笑话了。

-Get up off your knees. I don"t like your common jokes.

-我敢问那不就是爱情了吗?

-Dare I name it? Can it be love?


-那种感情,是那么美好纯洁和神圣。

-A feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred.

-……我对你的感情已经很成熟了吗?

-...the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling.

-但是难道你现在还没有发觉……

-But it cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past...

-……我亲爱的思嘉丽,甘太太。

-...my dear Scarlett. I mean, my dear Mrs. Kennedy.

-原谅我吧,我的冲动令你受惊了……

-Forgive me for startling you with the impetuosity of my sentiments...


-放开我,你这个无赖,快点出去!

-Turn me loose, you varmint, and get out of here!

-要我跪下来求你才相信我吗?

-Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees?

-我从没听过如此差的谎话。

-I never heard of such bad taste.

-所以我知道自已不得不娶你了。

-So I see I shall have to marry you.

-……不必像来监狱找我时那样对我了。

-...you won"t come to me as you did to the jail.


-现在你已经很富有了……

-Now that you"ve got the lumber mill and Frank"s money...

-……我就知道我要的就是你。

-...the first day I saw you at Twelve Oaks.

-在十二橡园第一次见到你的时候……

-I made up my mind that you were the only woman for me...

-你真是一个没有教养的男人!

-You are the most ill-bred man to come here at a time like this -with your filthy--

-我没有你就活不下去了。

That I can"t go on any longer without you.


此对白为电影《飘》中,白瑞德 向斯嘉丽求婚的情景:

更多内容请登录看看米_//www.cataluco.com

祝贺词大全

节日贺词 元旦 春节 除夕 元宵 情人节 圣诞 端午 妇女 光棍 感恩 母亲节 父亲节 中秋 重阳 国庆 庆典贺词 结婚贺词 生日贺词 开业贺词 乔迁贺词 升学贺词 对联贺词 英文贺词 其他贺词